- Full Time Position Based in Chinderah
- Premier Manufacturer of the World’s Finest Steel Building System – Supaloc!
- Onsite Product Training and support team environment
Supaloc Steel Building Systems are a national company recognised as the preferred solution for strength, accuracy and speed of construction by major residential and commercial builders in NSW, QLD, ACT, VIC and SA.
Supaloc has a long established history of over 30 year’s industry experience. Our frames, trusses and floor systems are comprised of a range of unique components which are designed, engineered and manufactured to be lightweight, strong and durable. We not only manufacture the steel frames at our factory, but also assemble and arrange them into packs ready for site delivery.
About the role…
We have an excellent full-time position available for an experience ‘Stores & Yard Supervisor’ to join our team at our Chinderah facility. You will be someone who can work under pressure, have excellent time management and have the ability to work within a team as well as independently.
This role will also provide the opportunity to display leaderships skills, in an supervisory position. The successful candidate will possess strong leadership qualities, and demonstrated experience in a supervisor or team leader role.
Core duties will include, although are not limited to:
- Monitor and maintain stock quantities
- Ensure all loading deliveries are carried out in a proficient manner
- Maintain documentation for both deliveries and dispatches, and all goods received into store
- Conduct monthly inspections and carry out stock take to maintain accurate factory inventory
- Coordinate yard staff in an efficient manner to meet daily workload requirements
- Occasional scheduling and workflow as required
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in managing stores function and stock control
- A sound understanding and knowledge of load restraints, fatigue management and transport legislation
- Chain of Responsibility trained (COR) or have an understanding of COR Guidelines
- Able to provide great customer service, with the ability to develop and maintain effective and positive working relationships with a diverse group of individuals
- Be flexible regarding tasks and schedules, with the ability to complete required paperwork in a timely manner
- Possess good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and be accountable for materials
- Possess a Forklift license
- Good computer skills, including MS Excel, Word and Outlook; competent to learn and adapt to new computer applications, system upgrades and other technology as necessary
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and able to prioritise tasks as required to meet deadlines
- Reliable and punctual
- Excellent work ethic
What’s in it for you…
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset.
- Pride in working for a premier national manufacturer currently experiencing growth
- Product knowledge & onsite training provided to ensure your success
- Parking, kitchen and lunch room facilities available
- Potential for interstate travel to support sister facilities
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Safety-focused company
- Supplied Company Uniform
- Close-knit, supportive team
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, detail-oriented and committed to achieving positive outcomes.
To apply for this great opportunity, please submit all applications to: [email protected]
For any questions or a confidential discussion about this role please contact:
HR and Recruitment Coordinator
08 8282 7200