- Dynamic and growing company
- Flexible location – sites across SA and NSW
- Be responsible for promoting a positive and proactive safety culture!
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Senior HSE Advisor to join our dynamic and dedicated team.
You will be someone who has excellent communication, influencing and relationship management skills, with a focus on being highly service oriented.
Reporting to the Manager, People, Culture and Compliance, we will look to you to work with Line Management groups to build and implement HSE solutions in line with business needs.
Joining the organisation in an exciting period of change and growth, you will be responsible in providing recommendations and solutions covering HSE areas, such as injury investigation, corrective and preventative measures, and facility inspections across all sites. Part of this role will see you working with internal and external Customers creating a harmonious relationship in relation to HSE strategies.
You will also be the go-to in providing coaching and support to managers and development regarding HSE legislation, policies, programs and practices. Included in your responsibilities, you will also need to make sure that all site working environments hold a nationally consistent approach in line with HSE regulatory bodies in each jurisdiction.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for driving the reduction of Risk throughout the organisation by further developing the Risk Management framework and leading the development and delivery of strategies and support for continued adoption.
The successful candidate will have…
- Advanced Diploma of WHS or relevant degree qualification
- Demonstrated experience in a similar specialist advisory capacity in a Manufacturing environment
- Strong consulting, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Experience in developing and driving transformational safety projects to develop safety culture across multiple sites and workgroups
- In-depth knowledge of HSE policies and practices, including current employment legislation and best practice approaches to HSE
- Strong knowledge of adult learning principles and the ability to develop and deliver Occupational Health and Safety programs
- Ability to travel interstate to support operations at all sites
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset. Supaloc will offer you:
- Great team environment with training and support provided
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance with our corporate partner
- Parking, kitchen and lunchroom facilities available
- Work/Life balance in a supportive working environment
Supaloc Australia is a vertically integrated manufacturer of steel framing for the Australian residential and commercial construction industry. The recent acquisition of the business by Asahi Kasei Homes and McDonald Jones Homes represents a significant level of confidence in our technology, systems, and people and the future of the Company.
With an unparalleled focus on innovation and customer integration, we have a commitment to continuous improvement to quality through inventive products and creative proposals.
With significant growth planned for the business, the alignment of our capacity and capability will ensure we continue to build on our market leadership position in the Australian market.
Does this sound like the right role for you? Follow the link to submit your application via the SEEK website.
If you have any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact our Human Resources Advisor, Vanessa Turner at 08 8282 7272. We’d love to hear from you!