- Great career opportunity to develop within the industry
- Based at our head office in Edinburgh North
- Exciting period of growth for the company
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced ‘Pre-Sales Estimator’ to join our dynamic and hard-working team.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to provide exceptional customer service and have a high level of attention to detail to excel in this role, as you quote all residential and commercial projects for Supaloc nationally.
Reporting to the Group Services Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Material take off and estimation
- Preparation of documentation
- Maintain and update quoting procedures, documents and forms
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Internal and external stakeholder liaison
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within the building industry
- Experience reading architectural building plans
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating) or similar formal qualification
- Experience using CAD software
- Ability to prioritise work and be accountable
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
Supaloc will offer you:
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset.
- Great team environment with training and support provided
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance with our corporate partner
- Parking, kitchen and lunch room facilities available
A little about us…
Supaloc Steel Building Systems is a South Australian owned and operated company dedicated to providing innovative, Australian made, steel framing products to the world. The Supaloc steel frames are manufactured using innovative computer aided design (SBSCad) driven machinery. The direct link between the SBSCad design and the advanced manufacturing process guarantees pinpoint accuracy in production.
With a long established history of over 20 years industry experience, Supaloc frames, trusses and floor systems use a series of patented connection components engineered with unparalleled precision and durability.
Does this sound like the right role for you? Apply today by submitting your application via the link, or direct to: [email protected]
If you have any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact our HR and Recruitment Coordinator, Vanessa Turner at 08 8282 7272
We’d love to hear from you!