- Leading National steel building frame manufacturer, Part of global corporate
- Based at Minto, with supporting sites Nationally
- Opportunity to work in an integral role at the plant
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join our dynamic and dedicated team.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, working in collaboration with a National maintenance team and the Minto Factory Manager, you will oversee and coordinate the facility and equipment maintenance and breakdown attendance, improvement initiatives, preventative maintenance and inspection activities, and aid with new equipment installs.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical direction, support and training in the operation and maintenance of machines
- Undertake repairs and servicing
- Problem solve and fault find on machinery
- Ensure all plant and facilities are appropriately serviced, maintained managed and operated safely
- Analyse maintenance data and work on continuous improvement
- Participate in the National working team, and support other factories where required
The successful candidate will have…
- Relevant trade qualification or trade recognition certificate (i.e. Fitter and Turner)
- Experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic experience (highly desirable)
- Ability to travel to local and interstate Supaloc sites
- Strong technical aptitude with a proactive approach to maintenance issues
- Electrical disconnect/reconnect license (highly desirable)
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset. Supaloc will offer you:
- Great team environment with training and support provided
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance with our corporate partner
- Parking, kitchen and lunchroom facilities available
- Work/Life balance in a supportive working environment
Supaloc Australia is a vertically integrated manufacturer of steel framing for the Australian residential and commercial construction industry. The recent acquisition of the business by Asahi Kasei Homes and McDonald Jones Homes represents a significant level of confidence in our technology, systems, and people and the future of the Company.
With an unparalleled focus on innovation and customer integration, we have a commitment to continuous improvement to quality through inventive products and creative proposals.
With significant growth planned for the business, the alignment of our capacity and capability will ensure we continue to build on our market leadership position in the Australian market.
Does this sound like the right role for you? Apply today by submitting your application via the SEEK website: https://www.seek.com.au/job/50283404?type=standout#searchRequestToken=1c19e4c9-e28b-420f-ad80-ee34ac878461
If you have any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact our HR and Recruitment Coordinator, Vanessa Turner at 08 8282 7272
We’d love to hear from you!