- Rare opportunity to work within our Mechanical & Design team
- Friendly team environment
- Permanent role, based in Edinburgh North
We have an opportunity available for an experienced Fitter and Turner to join our dedicated team.
We are looking for someone who will participate in breakdown attendance, preventative maintenance, inspection activities and assist in new equipment development, fabrication and installs.
Reporting to the Mechanical & Design Manager, your responsibilities will include…
- Work closely with Factory Operations and Maintenance teams
- Manufacture, assemble and modify equipment
- Ensure workshop is maintained in a safe and organise manner
- Assist in the diagnosing of faults or breakdowns
- Undertake repairs or components change outs as required
- Maintain production machinery and conduct preventative maintenance as required
You will be someone who has strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. You will be able to prioritise, handle multiple tasks and adhere to strict deadlines.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant Australian Trade Qualification or Trade Recognition Certificate
- Demonstrated experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Fabrication/welding and Sheetmetal work (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics (highly desirable)
- Electrical disconnect/reconnect license (highly desirable)
- Ability to travel interstate
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset. Supaloc will offer you:
- Great team environment with training and support provided
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance with our corporate partner
- Work/Life balance in a supportive working environment
Supaloc Australia is a vertically integrated manufacturer of steel framing for the Australian residential and commercial construction industry. The recent acquisition of the business by Asahi Kasei Homes and McDonald Jones Homes represents a significant level of confidence in our technology, systems, and people and the future of the Company.
With an unparalleled focus on innovation and customer integration, we have a commitment to continuous improvement to quality through inventive products and creative proposals.
With significant growth planned for the business, the alignment of our capacity and capability will ensure we continue to build on our market leadership position in the Australian market.
Does this sound like the right role for you? Apply today by submitting your application via the SEEK website. https://www.seek.com.au/job/52011439?type=standout#searchRequestToken=4cf60915-7eb5-4375-b110-db8fb7901244
If you have any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact our HR Advisor, Vanessa Turner at 08 8282 7272
We’d love to hear from you!