- Great role for someone looking to develop their skills
- Based at our Head Office in Edinburgh North
- Exciting period of growth for the company
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Finance Officer to join our dynamic and dedicated team.
We are looking for someone who has worked within a similar role with a sound understanding of working spreadsheets, data analysis and finance procedures, with a high-level attention to detail.
Reporting to the Manager, Finance your responsibilities will include Accounting duties including invoicing, preparation and processing of cheques, payment advices, performing bank reconciliation’s, compiling debtor statements and statutory returns, performing petty cash reconciliation’s and preparing related documentation and correspondence.
The successful candidate will have…
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in a similar role
- Formal qualification in Accounting (desirable)
- Strong administrative and procedural skills
- Ability to grow knowledge of organisation’s internal processes and procedures
- Have initiative, and integrity
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset. Supaloc will offer you:
- Great team environment with training and support provided
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance with our corporate partner
- Work/Life balance in a supportive working environment
Supaloc Australia is a vertically integrated manufacturer of steel framing for the Australian residential and commercial construction industry. The recent acquisition of the business by Asahi Kasei Homes and McDonald Jones Homes represents a significant level of confidence in our technology, systems, and people and the future of the Company.
With an unparalleled focus on innovation and customer integration, we have a commitment to continuous improvement to quality through inventive products and creative proposals.
With significant growth planned for the business, the alignment of our capacity and capability will ensure we continue to build on our market leadership position in the Australian market.
Does this sound like the right role for you? Apply today by submitting your application via the link on the Seek website: https://www.seek.com.au/job/50540767?type=standout#searchRequestToken=52309fa8-99f1-436b-a15e-1525ab6bd634
If you have any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact our Human Resources Advisor, Vanessa Turner at 08 8282 7272
We’d love to hear from you!