- Great role for someone looking to develop their skills
- Based at our Head Office in Edinburgh North
- Exciting period of growth for the company
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Administrator to join our dynamic and dedicated Estimating team.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to provide high-level administration support to the Estimating Department. You will be someone who has a high attention to detail and the ability to interpret and analyse data.
Reporting to the Estimating Coordinator, you will be responsible for the day to day administrative tasks for the team, which include (but are not limited to), monitoring and managing email inboxes, workflow, factory checklist preparation, estimate checking and quote preparation.
You will also undertake training in material take-off, CAD drawings and the preparation of quote letters to be able to coordinate and liaise with our internal and external stakeholders, to deliver exceptional service on behalf of the department.
The successful candidate will have…
- Experience in an administrative role (essential)
- Experience in a customer service role (desirable)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within the Building Industry (desirable)
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to prioritise work, be accountable and adhere to strict deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows package
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset. Supaloc will offer you;
- Great team environment with training and support provided
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance with our corporate partner
- Work/Life balance in a supportive working environment
A little about us…
Supaloc Australia is a vertically integrated manufacturer of steel framing for the Australian residential and commercial construction industry. The recent acquisition of the business by Asahi Kasei Homes and McDonald Jones Homes represents a significant level of confidence in our technology, systems, and people and the future of the Company.
With an unparalleled focus on innovation and customer integration, we have a commitment to continuous improvement to quality through inventive products and creative proposals.
With significant growth planned for the business, the alignment of our capacity and capability will ensure we continue to build on our market leadership position in the Australian market.
Does this sound like the right role for you? Apply today by submitting your application via the link on the SEEK website. https://www.seek.com.au/job/50399181?type=standout#searchRequestToken=e536dc11-2429-416c-bd99-cefef643cbc7
If you have any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact our HR Advisor, Vanessa Turner, at 08 8282 7272
We’d love to hear from you!