- Join our company in an exciting period of growth
- Flexible location – Edinburgh North or Adelaide CBD
- With a great team environment and structured training and support provided
We have an exciting opportunity available for to join our large, hard-working team of drafters across two locations!
Reporting to one of our supportive Team Leaders and Drafting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Reading construction drawings, understanding building requirements & review specifications.
- Producing roof, wall and flooring layouts using our in-house system (SBSCAD)
- Liaising closely with customers in relation to drawings and job details
The successful candidate will have…
- An understanding of drafting software e.g. CAD-based systems
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- An understanding of basic building concepts and terminology
If you have a keen interest in the building and construction industry and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
Supaloc Australia is a vertically integrated manufacturer of steel framing for the Australian residential and commercial construction industry. The recent acquisition of the business by Asahi Kasei Homes and McDonald Jones Homes represents a significant level of confidence in our technology, systems, and people and the future of the Company.
With an unparalleled focus on innovation and customer integration, we have a commitment to continuous improvement to quality through inventive products and creative proposals.
With significant growth planned for the business, the alignment of our capacity and capability will ensure we continue to build on our market leadership position in the Australian market.
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge, and that people are our greatest asset.
- Great team environment with training and support provided
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance with our corporate partner
- Work/Life balance in a supportive working environment
Does this sound like the right role for you? Follow the link to submit your application via the SEEK website.
If you have any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact our HR Advisor, Vanessa Turner at 08 8282 7272