- Join our company where work life balance is encouraged
- Sought-after opportunity for graduates to gain industry experience
- Firmly established market leader with one of the LARGEST Drafting teams in SA
You will be someone who strives under pressure and has exceptional organisation, time management and analytical skills. We work well as a team and it is important that you will too, as well as driving yourself to meet those tight deadlines!
We will ensure your success by providing work life balance, in a friendly open-plan environment.
Reporting to a Drafting Team Leader and Drafting Manager, you will…
- Read construction drawings, understand building requirements & review specifications
- Produce roof, wall and flooring layouts using our in-house system (SBSCAD)
- Liaise closely with internal and external customers in relation to drawings and job details
- Work to strict time frames to ensure proficient completion of drawings
- Adhere to engineering principles
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience using drafting software
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Good organisational & analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Building industry experience (desirable but not essential)
Supaloc will offer you:
- Great team environment and tailored company software (SBSCAD)
- Achievable work life balance
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance with our corporate partner
- Parking, kitchen and lunch room facilities available
A little about us…
Supaloc Steel Building Systems is a global building technology company committed to providing innovative and sustainable building solutions for the construction industry. SBS are the premier manufacturer of the world’s best steel building system, Supaloc.
We are a South Australian owned and operated company dedicated to providing innovative Australian made, steel framing products to the world. We are entering an exciting period of growth at Supaloc and are looking to further extend our market dominance.
If you are an individual with an established career or are at the start of your journey, we will provide training and development to increase your success.
Does this sound like the right role for you? Apply today by submitting your application via the link, or direct to: [email protected]
If you have any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact our HR and Recruitment Coordinator, Vanessa Turner at 08 8282 7272
We’d love to hear from you!