- Great opportunity in a newly created role
- Based at our Head Office in Edinburgh North
- Join an experienced and dedicated team
We have an exciting and new opportunity available for an experienced high-level Administrator to join our dynamic and dedicated team.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to work across a variety of different functions, with exceptional attention to detail and time management skills. You will be someone who can liaise and communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, using your initiative to work through issues and queries utilising strong problem-solving skills.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Support and Delivery, your responsibilities will include…
- End to end administration throughout project’s lifecycle
- Provide material take-offs and estimate to relevant departments
- Prioritise and schedule projects for internal and external stakeholders
- Log and action customer feedback and work with team to provide resolutions
The successful candidate will have…
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Experience within building and construction industry (highly desirable)
- Ability to prioritise, handle multiple tasks and adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Knowledge of D365 (highly desirable)
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset. Supaloc will offer you:
- Great team environment with training and support provided
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance with our corporate partner
- Parking, kitchen and lunchroom facilities available
- Work/Life balance in a supportive working environment
Supaloc Australia is a vertically integrated manufacturer of steel framing for the Australian residential and commercial construction industry. The recent acquisition of the business by Asahi Kasei Homes and McDonald Jones Homes represents a significant level of confidence in our technology, systems, and people and the future of the Company.
With an unparalleled focus on innovation and customer integration, we have a commitment to continuous improvement to quality through inventive products and creative proposals.
With significant growth planned for the business, the alignment of our capacity and capability will ensure we continue to build on our market leadership position in the Australian market.
Does this sound like the right role for you? Apply today by submitting your application via the SEEK website. https://www.seek.com.au/job/52029973
If you have any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact our Human Resources Advisor, Vanessa Turner at 08 8282 7272
We’d love to hear from you!