- Based at our TOMAGO Supaloc Manufacturing Plant – Close to Newcastle
- National Company | Firmly Established Market Leader | Growing Brand
- Large Team Environment; Mon-Fri Day Shift Hours!
About the role…
We have an ongoing casual role available for an Factory Hand/Assembler to join the large team at our Tomago Factory, NSW.
Core duties will include, although are not limited to:
- Reading and understanding basic drawings and framing plans
- Assemble products to a high quality
- Maintain a clean and organised work environment
- Abide by Work Health Safety (WHS) guidelines at all times
The successful candidate will have:
- Able to use hand tools
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise tasks
- A good, positive attitude towards work
- Able to work well independently, as well as contribute as a team member
- Excellent work ethic; regularly arrive on-time
- Good attention to detail and quality control
- Manual handling and assembly experience would be a great start, but if you have a positive attitude towards work and learning, we are happy to train you!
Supaloc will offer you:
- Pride in working for a National Leading Manufacturer currently experiencing growth
- Work/Life balance with usual working hours being Monday-Friday dayshift
- Onsite lunch room facilities
- Assess for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Personal development, product knowledge & onsite support provided to ensure your success
A little about us…
Supaloc Steel Building Systems are a national company recognised as the preferred solution for strength, accuracy and speed of construction by major residential and commercial builders in NSW, QLD, ACT, VIC and SA.
Supaloc has a long established history of over 30 year’s industry experience. Our frames, trusses and floor systems are comprised of a range of unique components which are designed, engineered and manufactured to be lightweight, strong and durable. We not only manufacture the steel frames at our factory, but also assemble and arrange them into packs ready for site delivery.
Candidates must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical (including drug and alcohol testing) and functional assessment as part of this recruitment process.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their applications as only those successful for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this great opportunity, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.