The following User Agreement is offered by Supaloc Steel Building Systems Australia Pty Ltd (“Supaloc”) to access our services. Please read through this agreement and only accept if you agree with the terms and conditions outlined below.
Welcome to Supaloc Steel Building Systems Australia Pty Ltd’s User Agreement.
Supaloc reserves the right to change this agreement at any time in our discretion by posting the amended terms on our website. Any amendments made to this user agreement will be posted on our site. If you do not agree with such changes, you must terminate your membership with Supaloc and cease use of the Site. This agreement is effective from 1st May 2014.
1. Intellectual Property
The Site and all of its content, resources and components are owned by Supaloc. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Termination of Accounts
Supaloc may terminate your account without reason or notice, resulting in the relinquishment or loss of all information correlated with you.
3. Links To External Sites
The Supaloc site contains links to third-party sites that are not owned or regulated by Supaloc. Supaloc accepts no responsibility for the information, policies, or behaviour of any third party sites.
4. Information Control
From time to time, Supaloc will send you communications and notifications regarding information on the site, as well as any other relevant account information.
7. Your Information
“Your Information” is defined as any information you provide to us or in any public message (including the FAQ area) or through any email feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information.
Your Information must not:
- be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- be fraudulent;
- infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, antidiscrimination or trade practices/fair trading laws);
- be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- be obscene, adult in nature or harmful to persons under the age of 18 years or contain child pornography;
- contain any content that may be considered to be prohibited or potentially prohibited content for the purposes of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth) (for more information about this legislation, please refer to the Internet Industry Association’s Codes of Practice located at http://www.iia.net.au or http://www.aba.gov.au);
- contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, modify, delete, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and
- link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that:
- are prohibited under this Agreement; or
- you do not have a right to link to or include
8. Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy or ‘scrape’ our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission.
Without limiting other remedies available to Supaloc at law, in equity or under this Agreement, we may, in our sole discretion, immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if:
- we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or
- we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our users or us.
10. Liability Limit
Supaloc Steel Building Systems Australia Pty Ltd excludes all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law.
As a user of the website, you expressly agree and acknowledge that in no circumstances will Supaloc be liable to you for any incidental, indirect, special and/or losses or damages or loss of profits of any nature arising (including but not limited to any act or omission by Supaloc) which result from:
- the use or access to or any inability to use or access the website or any material on the website;
- unauthorised access to your user account, or internet transmissions or data; or
- statements or conduct of any third party on the website.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable solicitors’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the terms and policies it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
11. No Agency
You and Supaloc are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Any claim or controversy arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions may at our discretion be settled by binding arbitration through a commercial dispute resolution centre selected by us. You agree to be bound by the ruling arbitrator. The costs of the dispute are borne by the originator of the dispute.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by email to email@example.com.