- Before or at the time of collecting your personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
- We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent and/or as required by law.
- We will only retain your personal information as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes.
- We will collect your personal information by lawful and fair means and, where reasonable, with your knowledge or consent.
- Personal information should be relevant to the purpose for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for the purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect your personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification by using reasonable security safeguards.
- We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of your personal information readily available to you.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal information is protected and maintained.
Collection of Your Personal Information by Supaloc.com.au
The information we receive from customers enables us to continually improve your Supaloc.com.au experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us
We will store some of the information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your questions, tailoring our content to better suit your needs, improving our website’s service, and communicating with you.
Like most web sites, we use “cookies” to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Supaloc.com.au.
To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting to our end users, we will receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities.
Information from Other Sources
We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information we have received from or about you.
Cookies are unique identifiers that are stored on your device to enable our systems to recognise your device and provide features such as access to our members-only content.
Does Supaloc.com.au Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with our subsidiaries and in such cases we include controls that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
Third-Party Service Providers
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending e-mail, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Third-Party Advertisers and/or Links to Other Web Sites
Our site may include links to other web sites and third-party advertising. This may be in the form of a business listing/profile including a link to the company’s own web site. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of those linked web site(s).
Which Information Can I Access?
Supaloc.com.au gives you access to information about your account for the purpose of viewing and, in most cases, updating that information.
The information you can access easily at Supaloc.com.au is your personally identifiable information (including name, email, company and job title). You can update this information should it change.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide information to us when you search, register or communicate with customer service. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with information such as your name, address, job title, company and phone number.
We may at times receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.