- Provide exceptional support to our building team
- Realistic work/life balance in a supportive team culture
- Varied yet rewarding role | Based in Edinburgh North
We have a full time, 6 month contract available for a ‘Workflow Administrator’ working within a busy multi-disciplinary department, and will work to provide administrative support to all areas of Supaloc within a close-knit team environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a newly created position for a highly experienced administrator to join our team at our Edinburgh North office. You will be someone who demonstrated experience in an administrative support role and exceptional communication skills.
Core duties will include, although are not limited to:
- Review residential purchase order and contract documents
- Organise documentation for project files and enter into databases
- Coordination of documentation to internal and external stakeholders throughout the projects life cycle
- Collating and coordination of customer variations, extras and claims
- Provide administrative support to all areas of Supaloc and general office duties
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING
This great opportunity would suit someone who is passionate about their work and has a willingness to learn.
- Experience in an administrative role is essential
- Experience in the Building industry (highly desirable)
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders on all levels
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and be accountable
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
You will need to have these key attributes to be successful in the role, as well as being a positive, contributing member of your new team!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset.
- Pride in working for a market leader currently experiencing growth
- Great team environment with training and support provided
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance with our corporate partner
- Parking, kitchen and lunch room facilities available
- Close driving distance to major shopping centre for other food options
- Celebrate our successes at our end of year function
To apply for this great opportunity, please submit all applications to: [email protected]
For any questions or a confidential discussion about this role please contact:
HR & Recruitment Coordinator
08 8282 7200