Great Opportunity to Join a Fast-Paced Dynamic Team
Modern Offices in Edinburgh North | Provides Work/Life Balance
Perfect for Someone with a Great Eye for Detail & Exceptional Customer Service
With a long established history of over 20 years industry experience, Supaloc frames, trusses and floor systems use a series of patented connection components engineered with unparalleled precision and durability.
Recognised as the preferred solution for strength, accuracy and speed of construction by major residential and commercial builders nationally; the future is looking strong as Supaloc continues to strive for a better way to build.
This role will provide professional development in a close-knit team environment. It also offers work-life balance beneficial for employees that are key to the culture of the company.
We have a rare opportunity available for an experienced ‘Project Scheduler’, who has worked in the construction and manufacturing industry, to join our team of professionals in our Edinburgh North office on a full time basis.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to provide exceptional customer service and clear communication in a fast-paced and rewarding role.
Core duties will include, although are not limited to:
- Coordination and prioritisation of customer project delivery to site nationally
- Manage workflow to ensure project delivery meets customer expectations
- Drive and coordinate internal stakeholders to ensure timeframes are met
- Provide Administrative support to Contracting for the Scheduling of Labour
- Communicate with customers regarding the status of frame delivery and install
- Experience in a manufacturing or logistics role (desirable)
- Experience in the Building industry (desirable)
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders on all levels
- Able to problem solve and negotiate positive outcomes that benefit both the customer and Supaloc
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and be accountable
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook)
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset.
- Pride in working for a market leader currently experiencing growth
- Modern corporate office building located in Edinburgh North
- Product knowledge & support in a close-knit team environment
- A challenging and varied role: every day is as unique as our customers
- Close access to bus & train public transport lines
- Onsite kitchen and lunch room facilities
To apply for this great opportunity, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
For any questions or a confidential discussion about this role please contact:
HR & Recruitment Coordinator
08 8282 7200