- Fast Paced & Enthusiastic Environment to Work In
- Realistic Work/Life Balance in a Supportive Team Culture
- Varied Yet Rewarding Role | Based in Edinburgh North
With a long established history of over 20 years industry experience, Supaloc frames, trusses and floor systems use a series of patented connection components engineered with unparalleled precision and durability.
Recognised as the preferred solution for strength, accuracy and speed of construction by major residential and commercial builders nationally; the future is looking strong as Supaloc continues to strive for a better way to build.
This role will provide professional development in a close-knit team environment. It also offers work-life balance beneficial for employees that are key to the culture of the company.
We have an opportunity available for an experienced ‘Quoting Estimator’, to join our dedicated team of professionals at our Edinburgh North office on a full time basis. We are looking for someone who has the ability to provide exceptional customer service and a high level of attention to detail in this role, as you quote all Residential and Commercial projects for SBS Australia nationally (SA, VIC, NSW, QLD)
Core duties will include, although are not limited to:
- Material take off and estimation
- Preparation of documentation
- Maintain and update quoting procedures, documents and forms
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Internal and external stakeholder liaison
- Experience within the Building Industry (desirable)
- Experience reading architectural building plans (desirable)
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating) or similar formal qualification
- Experience using CAD software
- Strong Customer Service focus
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and be accountable
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft window package (word, excel, outlook)
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset.
- Pride in working for a market leader currently experiencing growth
- Modern corporate office building located in Edinburgh North
- Product knowledge & support in a close-knit team environment
- A challenging and varied role: every day is as unique as our customers
- Close access to bus & train public transport lines
- Onsite kitchen and lunch room facilities
To apply for this great opportunity, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
For any questions or a confidential discussion about this role please contact:
HR & Recruitment Coordinator
08 8282 7200