- Premier Manufacturer of the World’s Finest Steel Building System – Supaloc!
- Ongoing Full Time Position Based in Minto
- Onsite Product Training and Potential for Interstate Travel
Steel Building Systems International is the premier manufacturer of the world’s best steel building system, Supaloc. SBS is a South Australian owned and operated National company with a South Australian based Engineering Centre, and Global Manufacturing Facilities dedicated to providing innovative Australian made, steel framing products to the world. We are entering an exciting period of growth at Supaloc and are looking to further extend our market dominance.
We have an exciting full-time position available for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join the team of professionals at our Minto Facility. We are looking for someone who can work under pressure, has proven organisational skills, and the ability to work within a team as well as autonomously.
Core duties will include, although are not limited to:
- Maintain roll form machinery to operate at optimum levels
- Undertake ongoing Continuous Improvement activities
- Participate in National Forums to develop and Improve the Supaloc Manufacturing System
- Undertake planned maintenance per schedules
- Attend Equipment Breakdowns
- Diagnostics and fault finding
- Support equipment productionising
- Work to track and Achieve key Performance Metrics
- Support General Facility Maintenance & Projects
- Must have formal qualification or experience in relevant trade
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional communication and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good organisational, problem solving & analytical skills
- Forklift licence (desirable)
- Hydraulic & pneumatic knowledge (desirable)
- Electrical knowledge (desirable)
- Roll form experience (desirable)
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset.
- Pride in working for a premier national manufacturer currently experiencing growth
- Product knowledge & onsite training provided to ensure your success
- Parking, kitchen and lunch room facilities available
- Potential for interstate travel to support sister facilities
- Safety-focused company
- Supplied Company Uniform
- Close-knit, supportive team
- Close public transport
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience in a maintenance role.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, detail-oriented and committed to achieving positive outcomes.
To apply for this great opportunity, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
For any questions or a confidential discussion about this role please contact:
Vanessa Mellor HR & Recruitment Coordinator
08 8282 7200