Ongoing Full Time Position Based in Minto
Onsite Product Training and Potential for Interstate Travel
Premier Manufacturer of the World’s Finest Steel Building System – Supaloc!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an excellent full-time position available for an experienced line setter /machine operator to join our team at our Minto facility. You will be someone who can work under pressure and have the ability to work within a team as well as independently.
Core duties will include, although are not limited to:
- Maintain roll form machinery
- Machine loading, unloading and operation
- Basic fault finding on machinery
- Minor mechanical alterations and changes during breakdowns to assist maintenance issues
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING
You will be someone who excels in a team environment, and also have the ability to work autonomously.
- Demonstrated experience working within a fast moving production environment
- Experience working with line setups, line changeovers and basic fault finding
- Able to make changes/improvements to lines to increase efficiency when required
- Attentive and reactive to line stoppages
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional communication and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good organisational, problem solving & analytical skills
- Basic Welding / Fabrication (highly desirable)
- Roll form experience (desirable)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset.
- Pride in working for a premier national manufacturer currently experiencing growth
- Product knowledge & onsite training provided to ensure your success
- Parking, kitchen and lunch room facilities available
- Potential for interstate travel to support sister facilities
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Safety-focused company
- Supplied Company Uniform
- Close-knit, supportive team
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience in a maintenance and/or line setter/machine operator role. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, detail-oriented and committed to achieving positive outcomes.
Please submit all applications to: [email protected]
For any questions or a confidential discussion about this role please contact:
HR and Recruitment Coordinator
08 8282 7200