Are you looking to enter the Residential Building Industry? Do you have a technical aptitude and customer service focus? If Yes – Apply Now!
Newly Created Position | Product Knowledge & Ongoing Support Provided
Modern Offices in Edinburgh North | Close Access to Public Transport
Join a Fast-Paced Dynamic Team | Great Career Opportunity
With a long established history of over 20 years industry experience, Supaloc frames, trusses and floor systems use a series of patented connection components engineered with unparalleled precision and durability.
Recognised as the preferred solution for strength, accuracy and speed of construction by major residential and commercial builders nationally; the future is looking strong as Supaloc continues to strive for a better way to build.
We have an exciting new position available for an experienced ‘Junior Estimator’ to join our team of professionals in our Edinburgh North office on a full time basis. We are looking for someone who has a technical aptitude and willingness to learn, who can provide exceptional support to our current estimating team.
Core duties will include, although are not limited to:
- Combined role of Pre-sales and Post-sales estimating
- Complete quantity take-offs for material associated with the Supaloc Framing System
- Update and maintain quoting and estimating tracking databases
- Quoting Residential projects for Supaloc Nationally
- Material estimation for framing for Residential projects for Supaloc Nationally
- Preparation of Quote Letters and Factory checklists
- Cert IV in Building and Construction (Estimating) or similar, highly regarded
- Strong customer service focus
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and be accountable
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office package (word, excel, outlook)
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset.
- Pride in working for a market leader currently experiencing growth
- Modern corporate office building located in Edinburgh North
- Product knowledge & support in a close-knit team environment
- A challenging and varied role: every day is as unique as our customers
- Close access to bus & train public transport lines
- Onsite kitchen and lunch room facilities
To apply for this great opportunity, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
For any questions or a confidential discussion about this role please contact:
HR & Recruitment Coordinator
08 8282 7200