- Great role for someone looking to develop their skills
- Based at our Head Office in Edinburgh North
- Exciting period of growth for the company
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Administrator to join our dynamic and dedicated team.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to provide high-level administration support to all areas of Supaloc. You will be someone who has a high attention to detail and have the ability to communicate with stakeholders on all levels.
Reporting to the Group Services Manager, your responsibilities will include…
- Review purchase orders and contract documents
- Collate all documentation for files and enter into databases
- Coordinate documentation through project’s life cycle
- Provide back up support to Customer Support team
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will have…
- Experience in an administrative role (essential)
- Experience in a customer service role (desirable)
- Experience within the Building Industry (desirable)
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to prioritise work and be accountable
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows package
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset.
- Great team environment with training and support provided
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance with our corporate partner
- Parking, kitchen and lunchroom facilities available
- Work/Life balance in a supportive working environment
Supaloc Steel Building Systems is a South Australian owned and operated company dedicated to providing innovative, Australian made, steel framing products to the world. The Supaloc steel frames are manufactured using innovative computer aided design (SBSCad) driven machinery. The direct link between the SBSCad design and the advanced manufacturing process guarantees pinpoint accuracy in production.
With a long established history of over 20 years industry experience, Supaloc frames, trusses and floor systems use a series of patented connection components engineered with unparalleled precision and durability.
Does this sound like the right role for you? Apply today by submitting your application via the link, or direct to: [email protected]
If you have any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact our HR and Recruitment Coordinator, Vanessa Turner at 08 8282 7272
We’d love to hear from you!