- Provide Exceptional Customer Service Support to Our Building Team
- Realistic Work/Life Balance in a Supportive Team Culture
- Varied Yet Rewarding Role | Based in Edinburgh North
With a long established history of over 20 years industry experience, Supaloc frames, trusses and floor systems use a series of patented connection components engineered with unparalleled precision and durability.
Recognised as the preferred solution for strength, accuracy and speed of construction by major residential and commercial builders nationally; the future is looking strong as Supaloc continues to strive for a better way to build.
This role will provide professional development in a close-knit team environment. It also offers work-life balance beneficial for employees that are key to the culture of the company.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a busy fast-paced role available for someone who is looking for their next challenging, yet rewarding role as a ‘Customer Support Administrator’. You will be someone who has worked in the construction and/or manufacturing industry before and willing to bring those skills with you!
You will be joining our dedicated and experienced team of professionals at our Edinburgh North office on a full-time basis. You will have exceptional customer service and clear communication, with the ability to problem solve quickly and efficiently in this administrative support role.
A DAY IN THE LIFE… (although may vary)
- Providing efficient customer service through our support ticket system
- Working through customer enquiries
- Providing admin support to a variety of different departments
- Managing and organising purchase orders, contract documents and all other documentation for projects
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Experience in an administrative Customer Service role essential
- Experience in the Building Industry
- Experience working with high-volume ticketing systems
- Knowledge of building products
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders on all levels
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and be accountable
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft window package (word, excel, outlook)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset.
- Great team environment with training and support provided
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance with our corporate partner
- Parking, kitchen and lunch room facilities available
- Close driving distance to major shopping centre for other food options
- Celebrate our successes at our end of year function
To apply for this great opportunity, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
For any questions or a confidential discussion about this role please contact:
HR & Recruitment Coordinator
08 8282 7200