Do you pride yourself on your excellent Customer Service Skills? Can you provide exceptional administrative support to a team? If yes – Apply Now!
Exciting New Role in a Fast-Paced Dynamic Team Environment
Modern Offices in Edinburgh North | Close Access to Public Transport
Work for a National Brand & Market Leader Currently Experiencing Growth!
With a long established history of over 20 years industry experience, Supaloc frames, trusses and floor systems use a series of patented connection components engineered with unparalleled precision and durability.
Recognised as the preferred solution for strength, accuracy and speed of construction by major residential and commercial builders nationally; the future is looking strong as Supaloc continues to strive for a better way to build.
We have an exciting new position available for an experienced ‘Customer Service Administrator’ to join our team of professionals in our Edinburgh North office on a full time basis. We are looking for someone who has the ability to provide exceptional customer service and clear communication in an administrative support role.
Core duties will include, although are not limited to:
- Provide customer service by using the OS support ticket system, address incoming customer enquiries and offer productive solutions
- Provide administrative support to all areas of Supaloc
- Review residential purchase order and contract documents, and collating documentation for project files and entering into databases
- Coordination and data input of documentation to internal and external stakeholders throughout the projects life cycle
- Collating and coordination of customer variations, extras and back charge claims
- Manage incoming enquiries, complaints and staff to provide technical support
- Experience in an administrative Customer Service role essential
- Experience in the Building Industry (desirable)
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders on all levels
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and be accountable
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft window package (word, excel, outlook)
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset.
- Pride in working for a market leader currently experiencing growth
- Modern corporate office building located in Edinburgh North
- Product knowledge & support in a close-knit team environment
- A challenging and varied role: every day is as unique as our customers
- Close access to bus & train public transport lines
- Onsite kitchen and lunch room facilities
To apply for this great opportunity, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
For any questions or a confidential discussion about this role please contact:
HR & Recruitment Coordinator
08 8282 7200