Do you have a good work ethic & positive attitude? Can you use hand tools & work safely in a fast-paced factory environment? APPLY TODAY!
Based at our SUPALOC Edinburgh North Manufacturing
National Company | Firmly Established Market Leader | Growing Brand
Large Team Environment | Mon-Fri Day Shift Hours + Overtime Opportunities!
Supaloc Steel Building Systems are a national company recognised as the preferred solution for strength, accuracy and speed of construction by major residential and commercial builders in SA, QLD, ACT, VIC and NSW.
Supaloc has a long established history of over 30 year’s industry experience. Our frames, trusses and floor systems are comprised of a range of unique components which are designed, engineered and manufactured to be lightweight, strong and durable. We not only manufacture the steel frames at our factory, but also assemble and arrange them into packs ready for site delivery.
We have ongoing full-time and casual roles available for an Assembler to join the team at our Edinburgh North Factory.
Core duties will include, although are not limited to:
- Reading and understanding basic drawings and framing plans
- Assemble products to a high quality
- Maintain a clean and organised work environment
- Abide by Work Health Safety (WHS) guidelines at all times
- Able to use hand tools
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise tasks
- A good, positive attitude towards work
- Able to work well independently, as well as contribute as a team member
- Excellent work ethic; arrive on-time every roster day
- Good attention to detail and quality control
- Manual handling and assembly experience would be a great start, but if you have a positive attitude towards work and learning, we are happy to train you!
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset.
- Pride in working for an established national company currently experiencing growth
- Product knowledge & in-field support provided to ensure your success
- A challenging and varied role: every day is as unique as our customers
- Close access to bus & train public transport lines, as well as local restaurants and cafes
- Onsite kitchen and lunch room facilities
- Work/Life balance with usual working hours being Monday-Friday dayshift
- Overtime opportunities available
Candidates must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical (including drug and alcohol testing) and functional assessment as part of this recruitment process.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their applications as only those successful for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this great opportunity, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
For any questions or a confidential discussion about this role please contact:
HR & Recruitment Coordinator
08 8282 7200